One of the most Overlooked parts of the Golf Swing!!
Pressure Board description by Ted Sheftic:
After many prototypes, I derived “The Sheftic Pressure Board”, a training aid to communicate feeling the proper connection to the ground. All the years I have been teaching ground forces, using the pressure board has simplified my communication and my students are hitting the ball longer than ever with increased accuracy.
The Sheftic Pressure Board focuses on:
- Balance and Stability
- Proper Fundamentals in the setup
- Correct amount of weight shift
- The timing or sequencing of the shift
- Short game shots
- Uneven Lie
- Real time data (hit live shots off the pressure board)
- Training intervals of proper reps